It is a meaningful conversation between a Pencil and an Eraser.



Pencil: I am sorry dear eraser.

Eraser: for what? You did not do anything wrong.

Pencil: I am sorry, as you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you are always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller..... each time.

Eraser: That is true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you, whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know, I will be gone and you will replace with a new one, I am actually happy with my ASSIGNED JOB. So please stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad dear.....!



                     They are always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometime along the way they get hurt and become smaller/older and eventually pass on. Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse) but parents are still happy with what they do for their precious ones worrying or sad

                                       LIFE LEARNING FROM THIS STORY
       
                  May The ERASERS live longer (?) and then PENCILS write always good things.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post